In case you missed it, registration is now open for the MadWorld 2013 conference. Join me and a host of industry experts for what promises to be an informative and useful conference. This conference includes sessions like the following:
- Handling translation work flows through Flare and Lingo
- Integrating with a CMS and publishing to DITA
- Customizing HTML5 output to match your company’s style
- Advanced single sourcing using snippets, variables, conditions and snippet conditions
- Writing help in an agile software environment
- Global project linking vs. external resources
- and more!
The conference is being held at the Hard Rock hotel in downtown SanDiego. You really don’t want to miss this!
Visit MadCap’s registration site for more information. Book by August 15th to save $100 off your registration fee.